RECEIVER AND INTEGRATED GPS/GLONASS L1/L2 BAND ANTENNA IDEAL FOR HIGH PRECISION FARMING.
Recommended for planting, spraying, fertilizing, harvesting and soil preparation applications with auto-steer.
It integrates NovAtel OEM6 receiver and Pinwheel® antenna technologies. Software upgradeable, The SMART6-L eliminates the need for costly hardware replacement which are subject to change as positioning accuracy requirements change.
Multi constellation for improved positioning
SMART6-L is able to track L1, L2 GPS + GLONASS and receive TerraStar services using L-Band, thus improving the availability of positioning under totally overcast conditions.
Dual frequency monitoring minimizes the impact of ionospheric disturbances, improving field yield. TerraStar optional services improve positioning accuracy outside the L1 SBAS coverage areas. It includes magnets to simplify mounting, but can also be securely fixed with screws.
- Positioning down to 20 Hz.
- Enabled for Terrastar C correction (Service contracting required) .
- L1 L2 GPS, GLONASS and SBAS Bands.
- Glide-technology smooth and consistent positions for step-by-step applications.
- Multi-constellation monitoring.
- Sturdy integrated design. 120 channels.
- Radar-like output speed
- 3-5 cm pass-to-pass accuracy with correction.
(See technical features)
VEKSM6-TC: Receiver and integrated GPS SMART6-L antenna with cable connection to Vcom, Terrastar correction enabled.
GPS L1, L2, L2C
GLONASS L1, L2
Horizontal position accuracy (RMS)(2)
Single point L1/L2 1.2 m
TerraStar-C(3) 5 cm 4 cm
RTK 1 cm + 1 ppm (RMS) / 2.5 cm + 2 ppm (95%)
Measurements up to 50 Hz
Up to 50 Hz position(4)
Data frequency 20 Hz
NMEA 0183 and NovAtel ASCII and GLIDE binary smoothing algorithm
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
155 mm diameter × 81 mm height
Tyco Ampseal 14-pin
2 × magnetic carriers
4 × M4 vise inserts
Input voltage range +8 to +36 VDC
Power consumption 2.9 W (typical)(5)
- RTK ASSIST™ (7)
- RS-232 3 dedicated port
- CAN BUS 1
- 1 PPS 1
- Mark of event entry 1
- Output speed 1
GPS bottom view, measured in mm
1) Receives up to 60 L1/L2 satellites.
2) Typical values in open-air conditions. Precision performance is subject to the GNSS systems characteristics, signal degradation, ionosphere and troposphere condition, geometry of satellite distribution, multi-paths signals and the presence of intentional or unintentional sources of interference.
3) Requires Terrastar-c service subscription.
4) 50 Hz if receiving up to 20 satellites. 20 Hz if receiving 20 or more satellites or used with RTK Relay radio.
5) Power consumption during GPS operation only .
6) Standard cables only have the COM1 RS232 output.
7) Requires a RTK base and Relay system for correction signal reception.