RECEIVER AND INTEGRATED BAND L1 BEIDOU/GLONASS/GPS ANTENNA, IDEAL FOR LOW-COST AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS
Recommended for spraying, broadcast fertilizing applications, harvesting and soil preparation with manual guidance.file_downloadDownload pdf
The GM23 is an integrated solution of receiver and GPS L1 antenna, SIRF IV architecture-based. This positioning system meets the minimum requirements for use in automobiles, maps, security, agriculture, and much more.
It communicates with other devices through a serial RS232 port.
With low power consumption, the GM23 can receive up to 48 satellites at the same time, and regain signal within less than 100 ms.
Position data are updated every 1 second. It also has a WAAS signal reception channel, which allows for greater accuracy in places where this signal is available.
- Positioning down to 1 Hz
- L1 GPS Band
- Positioning accuracy 1-5 meters.
- Compact design ideal for applications with a minimum of space.
- Battery charges itself during normal operation.
- The LED provides users with visible positioning state.
- Built-in WAAS demodulator.
- Waterproof design.
VEKGM23: 1 Hz built-in GPS antenna and receiver.
1) Tracks up to 48 satellites.
2) Update rate: 1 second.
3) Acquisition time(average) Hot start: < 1 second (open-air). Cold start: < 48 seconds (open-air).
4) Positioning accuracy: Position: 10m 90% not SA Speed: 0.1 m / sec not SA Time: 1 second sync.
1) input voltage: + 5.0V DC
2) backup battery: + 3.0 CC (internal rechargeable lithium battery).
1) latitude / length / height
3) date / time
4) General states: satellite state, receiver status and error estimates.
SiRF star IV
1) Working temperature: -20 ~ + 65 ° C
2) Storage temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
3) humidity: 95%
AMP CPC 9 pin Pin 2 = Rx, pin 3 = Tx Pin 8 = + 5 volts, pin 9 = GND
1) double channel RS232compatible level, with selectable baud rate (4800- default)
2) NMEA 0183 Version 3.01 ASCII output (GPGGA, GPGSA,GPGSV, GPRMC). GPGSV update rate of 1 Hz.
66,0 (w) * 45.0 (D) * 18.0 (H) (mm)