Seed monitoring system
MONITOR SOWING QUALITY AND ASSESS CROP YIELD
High-quality on-screen visual display of seed or fertilizers rate. Alert and alarm levels set- up according to each farming task. Histogram of machine use, start and completion of working day, working times, transfer and stationary.
HOW IT WORKS
Seed sensors interface via a CAN-BUS network that simplifies installation and reduces the number of cables. It boasts a power regulation system of the scanning optical system that allows for less frequent sensors cleaning. On machines with mechanical or pneumatic seeding plate, sensors can measure the seed rate on each line, thus allowing for a highly-accurate diagnosis of each line seeding performance. The monitoring system records actual failures during fertilizing as georeferenced events.
BENEFITS OF VCOM 7.0
- Speed and planted hectares display.
- Performance rate in acres per hour.
- Easy disabling of unused lines.
- Easy to use on most seeders or fertilizer spreaders.
- Quick application reports for analysis and storage.
- MicroSD memory to store work logs and prescription maps.
- Flexible computer that allows you to install other applications such as auto-steer (hydraulic or electric), variable dosage of up to three products and mapmaking.
- New sectional shut-off application.
ALARMS DISPLAY AND EASY-TO-USE SETTINGS
GPS OPTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
GM23: GPS L1 1 Hz
*See catalogue GM23
LCGPS: GPS/Glonass L1 10 Hz.
*See catalogue LCGPS
MAPS AND WORK LOG
The system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, alarm location, speed, hectares, terrain elevation, applied and no-spray area. Our Agromaps Software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.