GPS Receiver Ag-Star
RECEIVER AND INTEGRATED GPS/GLONASS L1/L2 BAND ANTENNA IDEAL FOR JOBS IN AGGRESSIVE FARM ENVIRONMENTS
Recommended for planting, spraying, fertilizing, harvesting and soil preparation applications with auto-steer.file_downloadDownload pdf
The Novatel AG-Star boasts an integrated receiver and L1GPS + GLONASS antenna in a sturdy casing.
Designed to meet or exceed the demanding MIL-STD-810G requirements. It includes magnets to simplify mounting, but can also be securely fixed with screws.
The AG-Star boasts 14 channels for GPS L1 + GLONASS L1 with code and phase tracking. It allows for two channel configurations for SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS y MSAS) signals. Measurement and position data are provided up to 10 Hz.
The exclusive NovAtel Glide technology is available in AG-Star. The Glide Ultra-smooth and highly accurate step-by-step precision allows for consistent and accurate positioning, which is is particularly suitable for applications with manual guidance or auto-steer, where pass-to-pass precision is required, but no accurate absolute positioning is needed.
- Positioning down to 10 Hz.
- Glide- technology smooth and consistent positions for step-by-step applications.
- 14 configurable channels for L1 L2 GPS, GLONASS and SBAS Bands.
- Sturdy integrated casing.
- Radar-like output speed
- 12V or 24V compatible.
- 20 cm pass-to-pass accuracy.
(see technical features)
VEKSM6-TC: Receiver and integrated GPS Ag-Star antenna and connecting cable to Vcom.
14 channels (1)
Horizontal position accuracy (RMS) (2)
Autonomous L1 1.5 m
SBAS (3) 0.7 m
DGPS 0.5 m
Measurement precision (RMS)
L1 C/A Code 5 cm 35 cm
L1 Carrier Phase 0.6 mm 1.5 mm
Measurements up to 10 Hz
Up to 10 Hz position
Data frequency 10 Hz
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
155 mm diameter × 68 mm height
Weight <490 g
Connector Tyco Ampseal 14-pin
2 × magnetic carriers
4 × M4 vise inserts
Input voltage range +8 to +36 VDC
Power consumption (4) 2.5 W (typical)
- 2 RS232 serial ports.
- 1 CAN Bus NMEA2000
- 1 Bluetooth (optional)(6)
- 1 PPS
- 1 ground speed output signal
- 1 event indication entry
GPS bottom view, measured in mm
1) Receives up to 60 L1/L2 satellites.
2) Typical values in open-air conditions. Precision performance is subject to the GNSS systems characteristics, signal degradation, ionosphere and troposphere condition, geometry of satellite distribution, multi-paths signals and the presence of intentional or unintentional sources of interference.
3) Requires Terrastar-c service subscription.
4) 50 Hz if receiving up to 20 satellites. 20 Hz if receiving 20 or more satellites or used with RTK Relay radio.
5) Power consumption during GPS operation only .
6) Standard cables only have the COM1 RS232 output.
7) Requires a RTK base and Relay system for correction signal reception.