THE PERFECT MATCH BETWEEN CONTROL, QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
Our Vcom computers can control up to 4 products at variable rate at the same time following a prescription map. Compatible with all our software applications for seeding, fertilizing, and spraying.
VCOM FEATURES AS A RATE CONTROLLER
- Available for all types of solid and liquid products through our dedicated controllers.
- It controls up to 4 products at the same time with independent maps.
- It updates the application rate 5 times per second.
- Infinite variation of possible dose in 0.1 Ha areas.
- A wider application range in sprayers with the double bar.
- Simple import and export of prescription and results maps thanks to our free Agromaps software.
- Compatibility with shape files, which allows for exchanging information with all GIS systems on the market.
- Simple switch to fixed rate to carry out tests.
OPERATION OF THE VARIABLE RATE
Prescription maps can be generated using any GIS software or simply with Agromaps. Once created, they are exported to the Vcom through a USB memory, regardless of the number of hectares or maps. When loading the prescription map in the Vcom, it is displayed together with the position of the machine within it. If the machine controls more than one product, you can work with only one at variable rate and the others at fixed rate; this is widely used on grain seeders, e.g. only varying the fertilizer. While operating, a button allows you to select the map dose or a fixed dose. Operation data and applied doses are stored in the USB memory log for further analysis.
ADVANTAGES OF VCOM 7.0
- Application Control at Fixed or Variable Rate, Virtual Guidance, Monitoring.
- It easily controls several dispensers for seeds, granulates, powders and liquids.
- Flexible computer that allows you to have several software operating jointly such as rate control, virtual guidance, monitor, auto-steering (electric or hydraulic).
- It eliminates control boxes, clutches and chains, thus cutting down maintenance costs.
- Display of speed, worked hectares, hoppers level, applied product (in U.S. or metric).
- GPRS, Wifi and Bluetooth options to upgrade to our Field Information Management system (FIM).
The variable application system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, prescribed and applied dose, speed, hectares, terrain elevation and applied area. Our Agromaps Software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.
|Desired dose map||Applied dose map|