Low-flow fluid control
CONTROL FOR LIQUID FERTILIZERS AND VINASSES
The controller and valve circuit exclusively developed by our company is ideal for applications where it is necessary to regulate extremely low flows and where there is a high need for agitation of the applied product. It is widely used in forestry,coffee, sugarcane, citrus, and other cultures.file_downloadDownload pdf
FEATURES OF THE FLOW CONTROL SYSTEM
The system can regulate small flow rates of up to 0.5 l/m; it is used in agricultural applications such as:
- Real-time seed inoculation on seeders.
- Fungicide and insecticide application in sugar cane planters.
- Defensive and pre-emerging applications in soil preparation and in sugar cane harvesting.
Defensive and pre-emerging applications in forestry. In addition, our throttles command can be used with the bluetooth controller to obtain an accurate product dosage, at a very low cost.
BENEFITS OF THE 7.0 VCOM
- Application at fixed or variable rate, Virtual Guidance, monitoring control.
- Easily controls several seeds, granulates, powders and liquids feeders.
- Flexible computer that allows you to install various software together such as a control rate, virtual guidance, monitor, auto-steer (electric or hydraulic).
- Eliminates control boxes, clutches and chains, thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Display of speed, hectares worked, hoppers level, applied product (Kg, litres or miles).
- GPRS, Wifi and Bluetooth options available to upgrade to our Field Information Mangement System (FIM).
GPS OPTIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
GM23: GPS L1 1 Hz
*See catalogue GM23
*See catalogue LCGPS
*See catalogue AG-Star
*See catalogue SMART 6-L
The system generates georeferenced maps that allow you to have a detailed record of the operator’s work. WhiIe operating, it stores such data as date, starting and finishing working times, applied dose, speed, hectares, terrain elevation, applied and no-spray area. Our Agromaps Software generates reports and post-application maps of all registered variables, which enables you to visualize and analyze all these data, hence allowing for better decision-making.